Friday, September 4, 2009

Skirts for the ladies


~So I added all the skirts I had lingering in my stock closet to the online sale at long last. I was happily surprised to find several are actually perfect fall pieces. Like this dusty blue corduroy skirt, that I lovingly refer to as the down on the farm skirt.This A line elastic waist skirt is made out of skinny blue Chord that has a little stretch to it. It is a size 6. The Patchwork pocket has some great vintage scraps displayed. The farm image is from a 60's era apron and the pearl snaps are from a loved and lost ladies blouse. The pocket is fully lined and double stitched. The dusty blue color looks good paired with almost any shirt and boots( or loafers). The skirt is linked here if you want to look at in the online store.

~
Another sweet little skirt is this sized 2 Field of greens. ...This is the last of this lovely cotton fabric that I made many well loved pieces from this summer. This one is only $15.
This sweet little A- line skirt is a size 2 and made from 100% quilter's cotton skirt . The elastic waist is finished with lovely pale yellow FOE(fold over elastic). The hem line falls just above the knee .Link to skirt in online store

~Another sweet floral printed skirt is this Pretty in Pink one. This skirt is sized 12-14Made from 100% quilter's fabric this floral printed skirt is a size 12-14 and sweet as pie. The elastic waist is finished with pink FOE(fold over elastic) and the hem hits right above the knee. The appliqued flower is made from a vintage quilt piece from the 40's.

~Another sweet cotton summer skirt on sale for just $15 is this lil chic picnic skirt sized 4.
This little red A-line Gingham skirt is made from deadstock vintage shirting fabric. The little chic applique is made from a 1940's vintage quilt piece. The waist is 1/2" elastic. It is a small size 4. It falls right above the knee. Link to skirt online store



~I also thought thePolka dot honey skirt sized 12-14 would be perfect for fall layered over tights with boots or strappy shoes with knee socks. .This A line elastic waist skirt is made from 100% quilters cotton and is a size 12-14. Nice alone or layered over tights for cooler weather, This skirt falls just above the knee and would look fabulous with those boots you have dying to get back into all summer. The Fabric is a field of varying sized dots in honey, rust, honey,and dark brown all on a lighter brown background. The patchwork pocket is fully lined and has an appliqued flower on it. Link to skirt in shop



~The Houndstooth Slip skirt would look lovely over tights or knee boots for a cool fall look.This full flowing houndstooth skirt is inspired by simple half slips that I love. It is a size 8 with an elastic waistthat is finished with black FOE(fold over elastic). It is a rayon blend that is soft and smooth.The hem is a rolled serged hem in black,very pretty and delicate looking. Link to skirt in store


...So I think that is about all for the belle and burger "I wish the summer was over" sale...and you know I think it helped it has not reached 100 all week in central texas!!

2 comments:

Candance said...

Okay, a) Grace said to tell you everyone at school loves the shirt we bought for her when we visited this summer (the black and white) and wants to know where she bought it. I'll send her to school with your web address.

b) Do you know how much I wish I could shop right now cause I love, love, love the farm skirt. I covet it, actually. I'm so sad.

Amy said...

Lovely skirts, I love the red gingham one aspecially!